Saturday 11 August 2012

Pretty in Pink with Glitter Gradient


I have a load of new polishes which I've had for ages but never actually used so I've made it my mission to change that!

Today's nails are created using Rimmel Fancy Fuschia, Barry M Silver Glitter Limited Edition and Barry M Hologram 118.


I started off with a single coat of Fancy Fuschia before applying a second, thicker coat. I love Rimmel nail polishes because not only are the brushes nice and far and cover all the nail, but they always seem to dry with a nice smooth finish!


Once the second coat had dried, I then used Barry M Silver Glitter around the bottom of my nails, going about half way up. I wanted this to look like sprinkled glitter so tried not to make it even or matching on each nail. I then used a cocktail stick on with the Barry M Hologram 118 and picked out individual gems to scatter over the glitter to give it a bit more 'oomph!'




I then sealed it with a top coat out 'Out the Door' which is the best top coat I have ever, ever, EVER used!

I love this design. I feel all magical and princess like! Amazing how a simple design can work so well, ey?!


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty and sooo girly! Love it :) I have Rimmel's Fancy Fuchsia too and I really like it.
    Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) It's the first time I'd used it but I really like it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete