Friday 5 October 2012

D Is For...

I was just browsing the other day when I stumbled across Llama Nails.

It's a cool little nail community on Facebook where everyone gathers to share and show off their different nails. At the moment, they have an awesome group challenge going called 'The ABC of Nails..'. So basically, every week is a new letter of the alphabet so you then use that letter as inspiration for nail art. Then every Wednesday, everyone goes on the group and shares their pictures!

 I've joined a little late so I've started on 'D'. I chose to do dinosaur!



Excuse my dry skin :( - Anyone got any tips for those little buggers? I love the winter but I HATE what it does to my hands!!

Anyway, what do you think to my little dinosaur? And what do you think I should do next week for 'E'?

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy you joined the group! I realy like your dinosaur! Can't wait to see your next manis!
    Your blog is great! You have a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou! Looking forward to the rest!! x

      Delete