Friday 5 October 2012

Here Fishy, Fishy!

I've seen Fish Braid nails a few times before but never really sat down and given it a go. Well that all changed tonight! It's not as difficult as I first thought and I actually really enjoyed doing it! :)

If anyone is interested in a step by step tutorial on this design then let me know and I'll be sure to get one up!


I used China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy (my fav at the mo!) for my base colour. I then created the fish braid using Barry M Silver Foil and Models Own Dream Stream. Finished with a coat of 'Out the Door' Top Coat and I was done!



I smudged one nail (boo!) so me being the perfectionist I am took it all off and started again! I absolutely love the colours together. I think this design will stay for the whole weekend - a big thing for me! I'm lucky if I keep the same design a day!

Have you tried fish braids? What colours did you use that worked well?


2 comments: